Sunday 17 July 2016

Besties - July Same But Different...

I have been lucky enough to be invited to join the UK Besties design Team! I am very excited and thankful to the lovely Cindy Van Oorschoot for letting me join in on all the fun! It is hopefully the first of many Design teams that I will have the chance to be a part of! 

Here is my card for July's same but different challenge that runs over on the Besties blog...


This months Bestie girl is IMG764 Designed by Sherri Baldy which I have printed and then cut around using my Silhouette Cameo. I have then coloured her with my Copic pens. She is so glamarous! 


The background paper is from the gorgeous collection from Jen Hadfield called Cottage Living and the sentiment is another one from a Keiser Craft set called Hello. 

I hope you get a chance to play along with the challenge I cant wait to see what you all create! 

And a huge thank you again to Besties for letting me be a part of your amazing design team!

Be Back Soon! Sharni xx

No comments:

Post a Comment