Tuesday 12 July 2016

CSI Challenge 206 - Celebrate With Friends...

Today I have to share with you another CSI case file. You might remember just a little while ago I played along with the CSI challenge for the first time well  I loved it so much I just couldn't stay away! This is the case file for challenge #206 - 


The SCHEME 
- All colours accounted for
The EVIDENCE 
- Stars
- Stripes
- Something Woven (In the picture) 
- Frames
- Fabric
- Metal
- Wood
- Circles 
-Grid
THE TESTIMONY: 
- Inspiration Word: Celebrate


The photo is one of the group of us that visited America this past may. We actually meet up with my uncle and his family who was also visiting Florida to celebrate my cousins 3rd birthday at Mickeys Backyard BBQ! 


I used the paper collection Say Cheese by Simple Stories and the star background is one I cut out on my Silhouette machine. I also cut one for my mum so make sure you go and check out how she uses hers on her blog

I didn't actually use much else on this layout. The title uses Thickers called Oakleaf in Rocky Road and the wood veneers are from american crafts, all the other bits and bobs are either from the ephemera kit or just odd bits I had in my collection like the tag and the metal paperclips. Oh and what you can only very lightly see is that I have distressed the star cut file slightly with the distress ink Walnut stain. 

I hope you like my layout and I can't wait to see what everyone else makes with this case file! 

Be Back Soon! Sharni xx

No comments:

Post a Comment