Sunday 10 July 2016

Stuck?! Sketches Challenge - July 1st - Characters In Flight...

Today I have another challenge layout for you from Stuck?! Sketches. They run challenges twice monthly this is the 1st one for the month of July - 


Here is my layout - 


I used the collection Lets Go from Bella Blvd to document the trip we had on the airballon in Disney Springs on our last visit to America. #paperettesontour 


I think the sketch worked perfectly with the photos and it was so nice to work with a sketch! I have to admit I have never worked from one before I have always just made it up as I go! But it was so nice and I will definitely be playing along with this challenge again. 

Do you work from a sketch? I would love to see what you create with this sketch... 

Be Back Soon! Sharni xx

5 comments:

  1. Just perfect! Love your page.
    Pop over to my blog - I love a sketch and have a challenge, too! http://miniowner.blogspot.co.uk/
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab paper choice/collection and take on the sketch. Love the use of vellum for clouds
    Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, love the soft airy feel of this page so absolutely perfect for your photos! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are AWESOME! And the placement of the clouds - LOVE! Thank you for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing photos and so beautifully put on a page. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete