Thursday 25 August 2016

Adventure...

Today I have to share with you a scrapbook layout I created using two cut files. The first one is the globe which I saw on the silhouette store and knew I had to have straight away! And the second is just the word adventure which I just typed out and cut to fit on top of my photograph.



When I first started this page I actually thought I was going to use the negative of the globe and have the blue stripes coming though but with much playing around I switched it and am now very happy I did! I have still kept the negative so you might see that pop up some time in the future.



The photograph is just one I snapped of the airplane which we flew on, on our way home to England from America on our last visit.


The background paper is actually from the simple stories - say cheese collection but the other paper and embellishments are from one of my favourite collections called lets go by Bella Blvd.

Be back soon! Sharni X

No comments:

Post a Comment