Saturday 6 August 2016

Delivery Time!

Today I received two very naughty but very exciting delivery's!

The first one is from Craftstash.co.uk with my Misti!! Yes I brought the worlds most expensive stamping block but it's going to change the way I stamp for ever and I can't believe I went so long without one in my life!

The second is from Sprinkle Twinkle with the brand new stamp set released from MFT called Magical Dragons! Look how cute those little dragons are! And also another 2 X 3 lawn fawn stamp set called year six!


I can't wait to play with them all! Stick around to see what I create!

A little confession, I have actually already opened the Misti, I couldn't wait for this blog post! I love it! If you are thinking about getting one, do! You will love it!!

Be back soon! Sharni X



No comments:

Post a Comment