Wednesday 12 October 2016

Stuck?! Sketches Challenge - October 1st - Appendix Removed!...

Today I have another challenge layout for you from Stuck?! Sketches. They run challenges twice monthly this is the 1st one for the month of October - 


Here is my Layout - 


I used the collection Heart from Simple Stories for the first time (which I didn't realise was about grieving for a lost one) along with a few odd doilies, sequins and enamal dots from my collection, to document the story of when I got my appendix removed earlier this year. 


Do you play along with any sketch challenges? I really am loving them at the minute. 

Be Back Soon! Sharni xx

7 comments:

  1. This is a beautifully documented layout sharing an unpleasant time. The papers are lovely and I especially like the doilies. Thanks for sharing with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty page, love that you document all of life's happenings! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to record the not so happy times, as well as the celebratory ones. Love the soft green/teals you used. Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this pretty "real life" page! I especially love layouts that really document what happens in our lives. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors of your layout and as everyone else, I think documenting your real life is so good:)Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great story to document. Lovely layout. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome layout! Love the soft colors of this page and love that you documented this. I was actually in the hospital with my son last week for the same operation :) . Thank you so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete